The feature set was largely known already, as countless rumors and leaks pretty much told everyone what was going to be in it.
The third-version of the iPad includes Retina Display, Long Term Evolution (LTE) capability to run on 4G networks from AT&T (T) and Verizon (VZ). The 9.7-inch tablet also has a new iSight back-end 5 megapixel camera, and a quad-core microprocessor as the major differences from the previous versions of the tablet.Still, some consumers, tech pundits and bloggers were disappointed Apple did not include Siri on the iPad, although it did say it has voice dictation on the tablet. Others were disappointed Apple did include haptic feedback, which adds vibration or motion. It's been three days since Apple announced its new iPad. Were you impressed enough with what CEO Tim Cook and team had to say to buy a new one? TheStreet wants to know if you plan to purchase the next iPad once it is released. Results of the poll will be available Monday morning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV