FirstCity Financial Will Host Its Fourth Quarter 2011 Conference Call On March 20, 2012
In conjunction with FirstCity Financial Corporation’s (NASDAQ:FCFC) Fourth Quarter 2011 earnings release, before market open on March 20, 2012, the company will host a conference call later that morning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
During the call, FirstCity management will discuss Fourth Quarter 2011 results. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks.
|Event:||FirstCity Financial Corporation 4th Quarter 2011 Conference Call|
|Date:||March 20, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Host:||James T. Sartain, FirstCity’s President and CEO|
|Web Access:||FirstCity’s web page: http://www.fcfc.com|
|CCBN’s Investor websites: www.streetevents.com|
|Dial In Access:||Domestic: 800-299-7635|
FirstCity Financial Corporation is a diversified financial services company with operations dedicated primarily to distressed asset acquisitions and special situations investments. FirstCity has offices in the U.S. and affiliate organizations in Europe and Latin America. FirstCity common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ:FCFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV