Z3 Technology's Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite H.264 1080p60 System, Based On TI's DaVinci™ DM8168 Video Processor
LINCOLN, Neb., March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Providing the latest in integrated multimedia module solutions and products, Z3 Technology today introduced its high-performance Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite H.264 1080p60 system based on the DaVinci™ DM8168 video processor from Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI).
The Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite is based upon our Z3-DM8168-MOD-24 module, which uses TI's DaVinci DM8168 video processor. Our Z3-DM8168-MOD-24 module is 88mm x 108mm in size and supports up to 1.2GHz ARM® Cortex™-A8, 1.0GHz TMS320C674x floating-point DSP, 1GB of DDR3 and 256MB of Flash, GigE, USB 2.0, SATA2, PCIe 2.0, HDMI and RS-232. The Z3-DM8168-MOD-24 features a unique expansion interface comprised of five high-density connectors providing access to the greatest majority of interface signals available from the DM8168 video processor.
The Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite OEM-ready module is available today. To view the Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite datasheet, contact Z3 at firstname.lastname@example.org.Key features and benefits of the Z3-DM8168-RPS-Lite
- Fully integrated hardware and software audio/video system
- Cost effective design, ready for manufacturing volumes
- Supports H.264 multichannel in all video resolutions from QCIF to 1080p60
- High Density Board-to-Board connectors to allow access to all major interfaces and peripherals on TI's DaVinci DM8168 video processor
- Multiple interfaces including gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express, SATA2, DDR3, USB 2.0, MMC/SD, HDMI and DVI
- One Z3-DM8168-MOD-24 OEM-ready video SOM
- Size: 88mm x 108mm
- 1GB, 256MB Flash, SATA2, GigE, USB 2.0, Serial port
- High Density B2B Connectors
- HDMI, YPbPr and Composite Video Out
- Multiple digital video and audio I/O ports
- Pre-loaded with Linux 2.6.3x and TI's EZSDK
- UBL, u-boot, root file-system, NAND boot, tool chain, flash programming tool
- OpenMAX-IL framework
- B2B Interface Documentation
- 12V DC Power Supply
- Serial cable and gender changer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV