DEARBORN, Mich., March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- 2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty brings no-compromise truck luxury to the market with the first-ever Platinum heavy-duty pickup, complete with unique design cues inside and out
- Super Duty Platinum will offer a wealth of standard features including SYNC®, MyFord Touch®, navigation, rear view camera, Remote Start System, power-telescoping mirrors and power-adjustable pedals
- For the first time, the 2013 F-Series Super Duty will also be available with a truck-specific version of SYNC with MyFord Touch, offering tactile button controls and large rotating knobs to accommodate truck users who may be wearing work gloves
Ford F-Series Super Duty customers demand a truck with toughness and capability, yet they still appreciate the amenities that make their driving experience more enjoyable. The 2013 F-Series Super Duty offers both, with a first-ever Platinum series model and the addition of SYNC® with MyFord Touch®.
"The F-Series Super Duty Platinum is the latest expression of Built Ford Tough truck luxury," said Brian Rathsburg, F-Series Super Duty Marketing manager. "It has a distinct appearance and a long list of features to deliver a superior experience. Along with that, it has all of the capability F-Series trucks are famous for."
Building on the success of the F-150 Platinum light-duty series that debuted in 2009, the F-Series Super Duty Platinum offers customers the ultimate in truck luxury.Ford pioneered the high-end luxury truck segment in 1999 when it introduced the special-edition 2000 Harley-Davidson F-150. In 2003 the first King Ranch Super Duty arrived, followed by the 2004 Harley-Davidson Super Duty. Today, Ford sells a rich mix of high-end Lariat and King Ranch Super Duty models; the new Platinum will further meet the growing luxury needs of customers and dealers. Available only in the Super Duty crew cab, it can be ordered as an F-250, F-350 or F-450 pickup and with the Ford-designed and Ford-built 6.7-liter Power Stroke® diesel engine or the 6.2-liter V8 gas engine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV