"By adopting a change in its pension and other postretirement benefits (OPEB) accounting methodology, EMN now expects 2012 pension costs to be reduced by $75MM, presenting a $0.30 EPS benefit for the year and incremental to the ~$5 EPS annual guidance," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a report Wednesday. "As a result, we are raising our 2012 earnings forecast from $5.00 to $5.30, and upping 2013 from $6.15 to $6.25."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the prior year. Eastman Chemical has average liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.33, which shows the company can technically meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 14.93% from the previous year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $62.13. The stock closed Friday at $52.08 and has risen 33.33% year to date.
Digital Realty Trust The real estate investment trust reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $36 million, or 34 cents a share, up from year-ago earnings of $24.9 million, or 27 cents. "Digital Realty remains the best-in-class proven datacenter operator and developer, with earnings growth that will outpace most equity REIT peers," Cantor Fitzgerald analysts wrote in a March 1 report. "However, we continue to view the current valuation levels as expensive (currently a 26.1% premium to our NAV)." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was a year ago. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 28.55% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $92.40. The stock closed Friday at $71.39 and has risen 7.08% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV