NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Coca-Cola (KO), Macy's (M), Merck (MRK), Eastman Chemical (EMN), Digital Realty Trust (DLR), Garmin (GRMN), KBR (KBR), Leggett & Platt (LEG), Legg Mason (LM), Wyndham Worldwide (WYN).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
See the complete Dividend Calendar.
Coca-ColaIn recent news, the soft drink maker as well as its rival Pepsi (PEP) are changing the way they make the coloring in their sodas to avoid the need for a cancer warning label in California, The Associated Press reported. "We maintain our FY12E EPS of $3.98, but are shifting the flow of quarterly estimates," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a Feb. 22 report. "We lower 1Q12 EPS from $0.88 to $0.85 to account for gross margins down 140bps versus the year-ago period. Also, we are raising 4Q12 EPS from $0.86 to $0.89, as gross margins should sequentially improve as commodity cost comparisons ease. We also factor in a pension contribution of $900mn in 1Q and are raising our FY12 capex expectations from $2.2bn to $3.1bn." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3% Rated "A (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically unchanged from last year. Coca-Cola has weak liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 0.78, which demonstrates a lack of ability to meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 2.03% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $80.39. The stock closed Friday at $69.51 and has ticked down slightly year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV