Albuquerque, N.M.: Marble Brewery's Marble Red Ale
The Southwest seems to love it a simple, flavorful ale recipe, which is why a great old-school red ale such as Marble's goes a long way with beer drinkers in this town.
Marble's only been around since 2008, but its Red Ale has all the character of a recipe several times its age. Brewed with caramel malt and three kinds of hops, the Red Ale has lovely copper-red color that looks every bit as good as its creamy texture and semi-citrusy finish taste.
At 6.2% ABV, this beer's just slightly more potent than its flavor suggests. Still, it's just mild enough to be savored slowly.
Portland, Ore.: BridgePort Ale's IPA
If we could have forfeited this pick, we would have. As it is, there's no way to win by picking just one beer to represent Beervana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV