SAN JOSE, Calif., March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced that John Cobb, Vice President and CFO, will present at the Sidoti & Company Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum at 2:40 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt New York.
Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with the Company should contact their Sidoti sales representative.
About Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM, and with its acquisition of Si En, the Company also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com/.SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV