Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) (“K&S” or the “Company”) today announced the formal launch of its new AccuPlus Hub Blades Product Line. The New AccuPlus Blades offer a customizable solution for discrete wafer dicing with improved efficiency and a lower cost of ownership.
As a general trend in the discrete wafer market, wafers have continued to get thinner, while the overall die size remains small. Dicing technologies face the additional challenge of die movement and/or blade loading, which can eventually cause costly die chipping and cracks which adversely impact customers’ efficiency and productivity when handling and processing wafers.
Nelson Wong, Vice President and Business Unit Executive, said, “This is an exciting new launch for us that builds on Kulicke & Soffa’s rich history of delivering R&D advances that help customers improve the semiconductor manufacturing and handling process, while also lowering overall costs whenever possible. Profitability is a focus for all of our customers and helping them avoid costly die chipping and cracks allows them to improve their operational efficiency, reduce expenses and improve the overall end product quality. By optimizing key blade elements such as diamond grit size, diamond concentration, and nickel bond hardness, in conjunction with the newly introduced features, K&S AccuPlus blades deliver superior cut quality, blade life and cost of ownership improvement to the discrete wafer dicing market segment.”
- Customizable solution for thin, small die & backside coated discrete wafers for quality, precision and cost of ownership improvement by delivering superior product quality and value added features
- Shortened pre-cut process for lower cost of ownership
- Two series of special nickel bond hardness
- Multi-levels of diamond concentration
- Special hub material and design enables high spindle frequency with less vibration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV