CARLSTADT, N.J., March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers for voltage distribution equipment, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- ROTH Capital Partner's 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference, to be held March 11-14, 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, CA. Management is scheduled to present at 10:30 a.m. PT on Monday, March 12th, 2012 as well as meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Oppenheimer & Co.'s 6th Annual China Dragon Conference, to be held March 14-15, 2012 at Oppenheimer's 300 Madison Avenue office in New York City. Management is scheduled to present at 9:40 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 15th, 2012 as well as meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
Any investors interested in meeting with management at either of these conferences should contact their institutional sales representative at each respective bank.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets cast resin transformers for power distribution and wind energy products. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. The Company has obtained ISO9001 and ISO14001 certifications for its cast resin transformers. Its principal executive offices are located in Hainan, China and its U.S. headquarters is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts