DALLAS, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) is pleased to announce that it will ring The Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on Friday, March 9, 2012 to commemorate the Company's recent initial public offering and listing on the NYSE.
Joseph Wm. Foran, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Matador Resources Company, commented, "We are pleased and honored to be listed on the NYSE and to have so many friends, shareholders and colleagues with us today to ring the closing bell. It is another step forward for us."
Members of the Company's Board of Directors, management, employees and over 100 shareholders will join Mr. Foran as he rings the Closing Bell at 4:00 p.m. EST. A live webcast of the ceremony will be available beginning at 3:59 p.m. EST at the NYSE's website www.nyse.com. Photos and video of the NYSE Bell Ringing Ceremony will also be available, courtesy of the NYSE, on Facebook (NYSE Euronext-Official Site), Twitter (@NYSE_Euronext) and YouTube (nysetv1).
About Matador Resources CompanyMatador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on both oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in south Texas and the Haynesville shale play in northwest Louisiana and east Texas. For more information visit Matador Resources Company on the Internet at www.matadorresources.com Contact Information Wade MassadExecutive Vice President – Capital Markets 972.371.5293Email: email@example.com SOURCE Matador Resources Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV