SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that Alex Dayon, Executive Vice President, Applications, and Byron Sebastian, Executive Vice President, Platform, will present at the following investor events.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2012: Alex Dayon, Executive Vice President, Applications, will participate in the "Innovative Software Solutions for Customer Engagement" panel discussion at the Roth Capital Conference at 12:00pm (PT) / 3:00pm (ET) in Dana Point, CA.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2012: Byron Sebastian, Executive Vice President, Platform, will present at the Pacific Crest: Future of Enterprise IT Event at 6:00am (PT) / 9:00am (ET) in Boston, MA.
Audio webcasts of Mr. Dayon's and Mr. Sebastian's presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About Salesforce.comWith 100,000+ customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services include:
- Salesforce Chatter, a private social network for your business
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- Salesforce Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Salesforce Radian6, for social media monitoring and engagement
- Salesforce Data.com, the most complete source of accurate business data
- AppExchange, the leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
- Force.com, for custom application development
- Heroku, for building social and mobile apps
- Database.com, the world's first enterprise cloud database
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV