- Portamedic revenue totaled $26.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, a decline of approximately 9% compared to $29.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2010, primarily due to a 4% decline in paramedical exams completed during the quarter, along with a 6% decrease in revenue per exam.
- Heritage Labs revenue totaled $2.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2011, a decrease of approximately 11% compared to the fourth quarter of 2010, primarily attributable to reduced demand for our lab testing services.
- Hooper Holmes Services revenue totaled $4.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2011, down 8% in comparison to the prior year period, primarily attributable to reduced revenue from our medical records collection services.
- Health & Wellness revenue totaled $6.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2011, a 16% increase from the fourth quarter of 2010, primarily due to an increase in health screenings completed during the quarter.
Hooper Holmes Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.