BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At Roth Health Care Conference
BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: BPAX) today announced that Stephen M. Simes, BioSante’s president & CEO will present a corporate update at the Roth Health Care Conference to be held at Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA (March 12-14, 2012), on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 12:30 pm PT.
A live audio webcast of remarks by Mr. Simes may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/roth26/bpax/. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
BioSante is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing
products for female sexual health and oncology. BioSante's products
® (transdermal testosterone gel) for the
treatment of female sexual dysfunction (FSD), specifically hypoactive
sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is in Phase III clinical
development. BioSante also is developing a portfolio of cancer vaccines,
with 17 Phase I and Phase II clinical trials currently on-going. Four of
these vaccines have been granted Orphan Drug designation by the U.S.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA). BioSante’s other products include a
testosterone gel for male hypogonadism, for which a New Drug Application
(NDA) was approved by the FDA on February 14, 2012, which is licensed to
Teva Pharmaceuticals, and the Pill-Plus™, an oral contraceptive in Phase
II clinical development by Pantarhei Bioscience B.V. BioSante's first
FDA-approved product is Elestrin™ (estradiol gel) indicated for the
treatment of hot flashes associated with menopause, marketed in the U.S.
by Jazz Pharmaceuticals, BioSante's licensee. Additional information is
available online at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV