Transportadora De Gas Del Sur SA Stock Upgraded (TGS)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Gas Utilities industry. The net income increased by 660.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.04 million to $23.10 million.
- TGS's revenue growth trails the industry average of 36.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.83, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, TGS has a quick ratio of 1.51, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 38.00% is the gross profit margin for TRANSPORTADORA DE GAS SUR which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.10% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.