Eastern American Natural Gas Trust Stock Upgraded (NGT)
- NGT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.11, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for EASTERN AMERN NATURAL GAS TR is currently very high, coming in at 85.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 74.50% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, EASTERN AMERN NATURAL GAS TR has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- NGT, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 22.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.