LONDON, March 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
It is estimated that by 2016 the global population will crunch through a staggering 10.8 exabytes of mobile data every month with 75% of this usage anticipated to come from video streaming (source: Cisco). These statistics highlight a key challenge for mobile operators over the coming years as they try to relieve network pressure and deliver the best QoS.
Mobile Network Performance Management http://www.mobilenetworkperformanceevent.com, taking place from 18 th - 20 th June 2012 in London, will bring together Europe's leading operators to exchange and discuss ideas to uncover cost-efficient ways to measure and increase capacity and optimise the performance of their network in the face of exploding data usage.
The full speaker and presentation line-up for Mobile Network Performance Management has just been announced featuring 16 operator-led case studies and the opportunity to take part in interactive round table discussions.Come and find out:
- What cost-efficient strategies to implement to manage the increase in data traffic
- How to drive network efficiency at minimal cost
- How to effectively measure and optimise QoS and QoE
- How to accurately forecast customer demand and network capacity on your network
- What backhaul upgrades you can make to radically enhance capacity and service quality management