CARSON, Calif., March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTS), one of the largest online providers of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories, today announced that Shane Evangelist, Chief Executive Officer and David Robson, Chief Financial Officer will present at the ROTH 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 12, 2012 at 8:00AM Pacific Time in Salon 5. This event will be held at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel, CA.
About U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc.
Established in 1995, U.S. Auto Parts is a leading online provider of automotive aftermarket parts, including body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories. Through the Company's network of websites, U.S. Auto Parts provides individual consumers with a broad selection of competitively priced products that are mapped by a proprietary product database to product applications based on vehicle makes, models and years. U.S. Auto Parts' flagship websites are located at www.autopartswarehouse.com, www.jcwhitney.com, www.partstrain.com and www.automd.com, and the Company's corporate website is located at www.usautoparts.net.
U.S. Auto Parts is headquartered in Carson, California.Investor Contacts: David Robson, Chief Financial Officer(310) 735-0085 firstname.lastname@example.org Budd Zuckerman, PresidentGenesis Select Corporation(303) 415-0200 email@example.com SOURCE US Auto Parts Network, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV