2. Motorola Mobility Holdings
Paulson's seventh-largest holding as of the fourth quarter, Motorola Mobility (MMI), comprises 3.1% of the Paulson & Co. portfolio. The fund increased its position in Motorola by 2 million shares, or 22%, to 11 million shares during the quarter.
Motorola Mobility is also one of Carl Icahn's top holdings, comprising 10.1% of the Icahn Associates portfolio, and the top holding of Farallon Capital Management, which added 1.25 million shares in the quarter for a toal of 11.8 shares.Stock Overview: Motorola Mobility is a provider of innovative technologies, products and services that enable a broad range of mobile and wireline, digital communication, information and entertainment experiences. It has a market cap of about $12 billion. The stock, which has a short ratio or 1.7, has traded in a 52-week range of $20.77 to $39.81 and closed up 9 cents at $39.75 on Thursday. Analyst Ratings: Of 27 analysts covering the stock, four rate it a buy, 20 rate it a hold, and three rate it a sell. More on Motorola Mobility: Motorola was highlighted last month in "8 Stocks Hitting 52-Week Highs." Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV