NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- At Stockpickr, we track the top 30 holdings of various mutual funds, hedge funds and super investors, such as George Soros and Carl Icahn.
One of our most popular portfolios is that of John Paulson's Paulson & Co.. Paulson tied for 61st in Forbes' recently released list of the world's billionaires.
In the fourth quarter, according to Paulson & Co.'s most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the fund sold out of several positions, including Bank of America (BAC), News Corp. (NWSA), Citigroup (C) and Hewlett-Packard (HPQ).But what did the billionaire buy? Here's a look at eight stocks that Paulson bought in the fourth quarter and that are part of the top 30 holdings tracked on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV