CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and/or conference call access information for upcoming events.
April 5, 2012 – Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Earnings Conference Call .On April 5, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 29, 2012, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 89939336.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through June 20, 2012. A telephone replay also will be available through April 13, 2012, and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 89939336.
May 8, 2012 – Robert W. Baird 2012 Growth Stock Conference .Katharine Kenny, Vice President, Investor Relations, will present at the Robert W. Baird 2012 Growth Stock Conference on May 8, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. The presentation will begin at 3:45 p.m. CT (4:45 p.m. ET). A live webcast of the presentation will be available at investor.carmax.com. The webcast replay will be available through June 7, 2012.
About CarMax CarMax, a member of the
Fortune 500 and the
S&P 500 and one of the
Fortune 2012 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 108 used car superstores in 53 markets. The CarMax consumer offer is structured around four customer benefits: low, no-haggle prices; a broad selection; high quality vehicles; and customer-friendly service. During the fiscal year ended February 28, 2011, the company retailed 396,181 used vehicles and sold 263,061 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV