Another celebrity dreamboat turned technology angel is Ashton Kutcher, currently seen churning out punchlines on the CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men.
In 2007, he took on a role as creative director for Ooma, a VoIP service that tapped into his star power for a series of online viral marketing videos.
Early on in his run on Two and a Half Men, on which he plays a billionaire whose software company was bought by Microsoft (MSFT) for the Zune, he drew a slap on the wrist from producers after his prop laptop was plastered with logos for companies he's given seed money. Among them were Foursquare, Flipboard, GroupMe, Hipmunk and Chegg. Other names in his growing international portfolio as an angel investor are TinyChat, Milk, Path, Fab.com, Airbnb, Blekko and Optimizely.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV