If you subscribe to actress Jessica Alba on Facebook, you probably won't be getting much in the way of celebrity gossip on the possibility of Fantastic Four 3. What you will get are plenty of updates in the new mother's new venture, The Honest Co.
The Little Fockers co-star is founder of the company, which sells healthy, environmentally conscious baby goods.
"When I became a mom, I finally became the person I am, that I always should have been," she says in a company bio. "It's the most satisfying job in the world. But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing. I created The Honest Co. to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."On the site, co-founder Christopher Gavigan adds that many parents are "completely unaware of the toxic risks posed by everyday basics, like diapers, home cleaners, body washes and laundry soaps" even though "there's growing consensus that some chemicals used in these products are linked to chronic diseases like asthma, ADHD and even cancer." Among the baby-safe products offered by the company are diapers, shampoo, bubble bath, sunscreen, dish soap, hand sanitizer and household cleaners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV