Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) (the “Company”) announced today the appointment of Justin R. Wheeler as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
Mr. Wheeler, age 40, has been with the Company since 2000. Since 2006, he has been a Vice President of the Company and President of the Company’s Asset Management Group. Mr. Wheeler holds an M.B.A. from Brigham Young University and a B.A. in Finance and French from Utah State University.
In his new position of Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Wheeler will report
to Ian M. Cumming, Chairman, and Joseph S. Steinberg, President, who
have managed the Company for over 30 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV