Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) (the “Company”) announced today the appointment of Justin R. Wheeler as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
Mr. Wheeler, age 40, has been with the Company since 2000. Since 2006, he has been a Vice President of the Company and President of the Company’s Asset Management Group. Mr. Wheeler holds an M.B.A. from Brigham Young University and a B.A. in Finance and French from Utah State University.
In his new position of Chief Operating Officer, Mr. Wheeler will report to Ian M. Cumming, Chairman, and Joseph S. Steinberg, President, who have managed the Company for over 30 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV