Flagstone Re Announces Quarterly Dividend
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings, S.A. (NYSE:FSR) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $ 0.04 per Common Share. The dividend is payable on March 27th, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 19th, 2012.
About Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings, S.A.
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings, S.A., through its operating subsidiaries, is a global reinsurance company that employs a focused and technical approach to the Property Catastrophe, Property, and Specialty reinsurance businesses.
The Company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol
“FSR” and the Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSR BH”.
Additional financial information and other items of interest are
available at the Company’s website located at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV