Tower Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWGP) announced that it will participate in the NYSSA 16th Annual Insurance Conference in New York City on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 9:50 a.m. Eastern Time. Representing Tower will be Michael H. Lee, President and Chief Executive Officer, and William E. Hitselberger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The presentation will be available via a live audio webcast which can be accessed at Tower's website, http://www.twrgrp.com/. The event will also be archived on Tower's website.
About Tower Group, Inc.
Tower Group, Inc. offers diversified property and casualty insurance products and services through its operating subsidiaries. Its insurance company subsidiaries offer insurance products to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses through its network of retail and wholesale agents and specialty business through program underwriting agents. Tower's insurance services subsidiaries provide underwriting, claims administration, operational and technology services for other insurance companies.For more information visit Tower's website at http://www.twrgrp.com/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV