CTPartners Executive Search Inc. (Amex: CTP), a leading global retained executive search firm, today announced that its fourth quarter and annual 2011 results will be released on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 9:00 AM (Eastern) / 6:00 AM (Pacific) on Thursday, March 22, 2012, to discuss the financial results with the investment community.
A live dial-in is available domestically at 800-299-7089 and internationally at 617-801-9714, passcode 63911041.
A replay will be available from midnight (Eastern) on March 22, 2012 at 12:00 AM to March 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM, domestically at 888-286-8010 and internationally at 617-801-6888, passcode 18355537.
A web broadcast of the event will be available live and for replay purposes on the CTPartners Investor Relations website at http://investor.ctnet.com.About CTPartners CTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 23 offices in 15 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV