BRE Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BRE) today announced that Constance B. Moore, president and chief executive officer, will host a roundtable discussion at the Citi Global Property CEO Conference in Palm Beach, Florida on Monday, March 12, 2012, at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
To listen to a live audio cast of BRE's roundtable discussion, please dial (877) 211-0500 and enter passcode 7494482. No replays of this event will be available.
About BRE Properties
BRE Properties, based in San Francisco, California, focuses on the
development, acquisition and management of apartment communities located
primarily in the major metropolitan markets of Southern and Northern
California and Seattle. BRE directly owns 76 multifamily communities
(totaling 21,336 units) and has joint venture interests in an additional
11 apartment communities (totaling 3,592 units). BRE Properties is a
real estate investment trust (REIT) listed in the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
For more information on BRE Properties, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV