BETHESDA, Md., March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Saul Centers, Inc. (NYSE: BFS) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share on its common stock, to be paid April 30, 2012 to holders of record on April 16, 2012. The amount of the quarterly common dividend payable is unchanged from the amount paid in the previous quarter and the prior year's comparable quarter.
The Company also declared the quarterly dividends for its 8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.50 per depositary share and 9% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock in the amount of $0.5625 per depositary share. Both preferred dividends will be paid April 13, 2012 to holders of record on April 2, 2012.
Saul Centers is a self-managed, self-administered equity real estate investment trust headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Saul Centers currently operates and manages a real estate portfolio of 58 operating community and neighborhood shopping center and office/mixed-use properties totaling approximately 9.5 million square feet of leasable area. Over 85% of the Company's cash flow is generated from properties in the metropolitan Washington, DC/ Baltimore area.
More information about Saul Centers is available on the Company's website at www.saulcenters.com.SOURCE Saul Centers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV