Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: HPP) today announced fourth quarter and year-end financial results for the period ended December 31, 2011.
Funds From Operations (FFO) (excluding specified items) for the three months ended December 31, 2011 totaled $9.1 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, compared to FFO (excluding specified items) of $5.1 million, or $0.21 per share, a year ago. The expenses associated with the acquisition of operating properties during the fourth quarter of 2011 were $0.9 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to $1.6 million, or $0.06 per share, a year ago. FFO including the specified items totaled $8.2 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2011, compared to $4.6 million or $0.19 per share, a year ago.
The Company reported a net loss attributable to common shareholders of $3.2 million, or $(0.10) per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2011, compared to net loss attributable to common shareholders of $1.2 million, or $(0.05) per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2010.“We made solid progress in all areas of our strategy during the fourth quarter,” said Mr. Victor J. Coleman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. “We completed the acquisition of the 205,000 square-foot 6922 Hollywood Boulevard property, increasing our already sizable presence in the highly competitive Hollywood submarket, which is benefiting from strong media, entertainment and technology tenancy. We also completed new and renewal leases totaling 104,849 square feet to improve the leased rate of our office portfolio to 91.0%.” Fourth Quarter Highlights
- FFO (excluding specified items) of $9.1 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, up from $5.1 million, or $0.21 per share (excluding specified items), a year ago;
- Completed new and renewal leases totaling 104,849 square feet, including 64,047 square feet of new leases at 1455 Market Street in San Francisco;
- Completed acquisition of 6922 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood;
- Declared and paid quarterly dividend of $0.125 per common share; and
- Declared and paid dividend of $0.52344 per share on 8.375% Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV