CLEVELAND, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Estates Realty Corporation (NYSE, NASDAQ: AEC) announced today that the Company will participate in Citi's 2012 Global Property CEO Conference scheduled for Monday, March 12 through Wednesday, March 14 in Palm Beach, FL.
Jeffrey I. Friedman, president and chief executive officer, will participate in a roundtable discussion with investors, moderated by Eric Wolfe of Citi Investment Research & Analysis, on Wednesday, March 14 at 10:50 a.m. Eastern. To listen to the discussion live via conference call, dial-in to (877) 211-0500 and use the pass code 74944482 promptly at the start time. As part of the conference, Friedman will also conduct meetings with various investors. A copy of all presentation materials to be used at the conference will be posted to the Investors section of the Company's website.
Associated Estates is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") and is a member of the Russell 2000 and the MSCI US REIT Indices. The Company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Associated Estates' portfolio consists of 53 properties containing 13,908 units located in eight states. For more information about the Company, please visit its website at AssociatedEstates.com.
For more information, please contact:Jeremy Goldberg(216) 797-8715 SOURCE Associated Estates Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV