iShares FTSE NAREIT Mortgage Plus Capped Index Fund (REM) -1.0%
The real estate industry is seeing mixed action. At the same time that REIT-focused funds like REM and the iShares Cohen & Steers Realty Majors Index Fund (ICF) are sliding into negative territory, the homebuilders are witnessing a jump. The iShares Dow Jones U.S. Home Construction Index Fund (ITB) and the SPDR S&P Homebuilder ETF (XHB) are both up over 2%.
All prices as of 2:10 PM EST
Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV