TransMontaigne Partners L.P. (NYSE:TLP) today announced that management has scheduled a conference call for Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss the Partnership’s results of operations for the three months and year ended December 31, 2011. TransMontaigne Partners intends to issue an earnings press release before the open of the market on Tuesday, March 13, 2012.
CONFERENCE CALL (800) 230-1951 Ask For: TransMontaigne Partners
A playback of the conference call will be available from 1:00 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 by calling:
USA: (800) 475-6701 International: (320) 365-3844 Access Code: 240117About TransMontaigne Partners L.P. TransMontaigne Partners L.P. is a terminaling and transportation company based in Denver, Colorado with operations primarily in the United States along the Gulf Coast, in the Midwest, in Brownsville, Texas, along the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers, and in the Southeast. We provide integrated terminaling, storage, transportation and related services for customers engaged in the distribution and marketing of light refined petroleum products, heavy refined petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products. Light refined products include gasolines, diesel fuels, heating oil and jet fuels; heavy refined products include residual fuel oils and asphalt. We do not purchase or market products that we handle or transport. News and additional information about TransMontaigne Partners L.P. is available on our website : www.transmontaignepartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV