ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) ( www.ZAGG.com), a market leader in innovative mobile device accessories that protect, personalize, and enhance the mobile experience, announced today that ZAGG management will present at the ROTH 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time in Salon 2. This event will be held at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel, Calif.
In addition, Genesis Select will be hosting ZAGG at Sponsor Booth 24. ZAGG will be showcasing its entire product line of keyboards, audio, and protective covers, and installing invisibleSHIELD® for iPhones and iPads. The installations and demonstrations will be from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Monday, March 12 th. ZAGG will also show a video demonstrating HzO™ WaterBlocking technology at that time.
For more information about ZAGG or any of its products, please visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:ZAGG Inc, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with offices in Logan, Utah, and Shannon, Ireland, prides itself on offering premium quality and superior service. ZAGG is a market leader in innovative mobile device accessories that protect, personalize, and enhance the mobile experience. The company designs, produces, and distributes branded screen protection under the invisibleSHIELD® brand, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, mobile power solutions and device cleaning accessories under the family of ZAGG® brands. In addition, the company designs, produces and distributes cases, earbuds and headphones under the iFrogz™ brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. The company's products are sold worldwide in leading consumer and electronics retailers, wireless retailers and their affiliates, and through the ZAGG website. For more information, visit ZAGG.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV