These risks and uncertainties are discussed in the company’s reports filed with the SEC including its reports on forms 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K and in particular, item 1-A on the Form 10-K report under the title Risk Factors. Listeners are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements which speak only as the date hereof. The company undertakes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements.
And with that, I’ll turn it back to Jonathan.
Thank you, Purvi. First, a few highlights. Adjusted funds from operations or AFFO, for the three months and year ended December 31, 2011 was $17 million, or $0.22 per share diluted and $63.9 million or $0.90 per share diluted respectively.Our GAAP net income for the three months and year ended December 31, 2011, were $413,000 or $0.01 per share diluted or $37.7 million or $0.53 per share diluted compared – respectively as compared to GAAP net loss for the three months ended December 21, 2010 of $9.4 million or $0.17 per share diluted and GAAP net income for the year ended December 31, 2010 of $19.4 million, or $0.41 per share diluted respectively, increases of $9.8 million or 104%, and $18.3 million, or 94% respectively. Total revenues increased by $9.6 million or 51%, and increased by $26.7 million or 40%, as compared to the three months in the year ended December 31, 2010. We paid a dividend of $0.25 per common share for the quarter or $20 million in aggregate on January 27, 2012, to stockholders of record as of December 30, 2011. With those highlights out of the way, I will now introduce my colleagues. With me today are David Bloom, Senior Vice President in charge of Real Estate Lending; David Bryant, our Chief Financial Officer; and Purvi Kamdar, our Director of Investor Relations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV