CHICAGO, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC), the holding company for Cole Taylor Bank, one of Chicago's leading middle market commercial banks, announced today that it has established Thursday, May 31, 2012, as the date of its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The 2012 Annual Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. at Taylor Capital's headquarters located at 9550 West Higgins Road, Rosemont, Illinois 60018. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 13, 2012 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2012 Annual Meeting.
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is a $4.7 billion bank holding company for Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago. Cole Taylor specializes in serving the banking needs of closely held businesses and the people who own and manage them. Through its divisions Cole Taylor Business Capital and Cole Taylor Mortgage, the Bank also provides asset based lending and residential mortgage loan products through a growing network of offices throughout the United States. Cole Taylor is a member of the FDIC and is an Equal Housing Lender.
SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV