WALLDORF, Germany, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the availability of SAP® Visual Enterprise applications, which represent the initial offerings resulting from the acquisition of Right Hemisphere 3-D visualization technologies. The new software combines the inherent strength of SAP® Business Suite with related visual product and plant content, providing existing and new SAP customers access to contextual and reliable visual information in an intuitive visual format.
Improved time to market, more efficient operational processes, higher productivity and superior product and service quality are just a few of the benefits customers can derive from deploying SAP Visual Enterprise applications. Specifically, the software enables collaborative views of products and assets, guides manufacturing and maintenance processes through animated assembly and repair instructions and facilitates better business directions with integrated business and visual information.
SAP Visual Enterprise software consists of three core products:
- SAP® Visual Enterprise Generator application: a processing engine that translates nearly any 3-D computer-aided design (CAD) file into a lightweight file format used in downstream processes. It can also be configured to support specific work processes in engineering, manufacturing and maintenance.
- SAP® Visual Enterprise Author application: an end-user application that creates animated procedures, 3-D embedded documents and high-definition imagery.
- SAP® Visual Enterprise Viewer application: a lightweight, powerful, easy-to-use, free-of-charge end-user tool to view and interact with the authored and published content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV