WATERBURY, Conn., March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Webster Bank has launched an enhanced full-service private bank to build on Webster's more than 76-years of experience, commitment, and trust and its reputation for superior service for the unique needs of high net-worth individuals. Webster Private Bank offers customized one-stop, full service financial solutions and is a natural extension of Webster's longtime mission--- to help customers reach their financial goals.
"The principles that guided my father when he founded the bank are still with us," said Jim Smith, chairman and CEO of Webster Bank. "At Webster, we respect the confidence our customers place in us. We strive to fulfill our responsibility to do right by them. We say its part of our DNA or our 'Type W Personality.' Webster Private Bank will up that a notch, providing comprehensive solutions and resources from a local team who you know and trust."
Webster Private Bank is featured in a special section in the edition of Forbes Magazine which hits newsstands on March 12.Webster Private Bankers will work with individuals, businesses or non-profits with $1 million or greater in investible assets. To deliver this superior service quality and increased customer satisfaction, Private Bankers will work in seven regional teams throughout the four-state footprint that now stretches from Westchester County, New York through Connecticut and to Rhode Island and Boston. Products and services offered include:
- Customized credit products--- specialized credit card, mortgages and collateralized loans;
- Premium Banking Services -- Premier checking with no access fees for ATMs anywhere and money market accounts with preferred rates
- Investment Management--- objective investment selection, asset allocation, and portfolio management ;
- Trust and Estate--- transfer planning, conservatorship, securities custody and special asset management;
- Philanthropic--- giving strategies and planned giving;
- Financial Planning--- cash flow, debt management, tax planning and retirement goals;
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV