March 8, 2012
has launched an enhanced full-service private bank to build on Webster's more than 76-years of experience, commitment, and trust and its reputation for superior service for the unique needs of high net-worth individuals. Webster Private Bank offers customized one-stop, full service financial solutions and is a natural extension of Webster's longtime mission--- to help customers reach their financial goals.
"The principles that guided my father when he founded the bank are still with us," said
, chairman and CEO of
. "At Webster, we respect the confidence our customers place in us. We strive to fulfill our responsibility to do right by them. We say its part of our DNA or our 'Type W Personality.' Webster Private Bank will up that a notch, providing comprehensive solutions and resources from a local team who you know and trust."
Webster Private Bank is featured in a special section in the edition of Forbes Magazine which hits newsstands on
Webster Private Bankers will work with individuals, businesses or non-profits with
or greater in investible assets. To deliver this superior service quality and increased customer satisfaction, Private Bankers will work in seven regional teams throughout the four-state footprint that now stretches from
Westchester County, New York
Products and services offered include:
- Customized credit products--- specialized credit card, mortgages and collateralized loans;
- Premium Banking Services -- Premier checking with no access fees for ATMs anywhere and money market accounts with preferred rates
- Investment Management--- objective investment selection, asset allocation, and portfolio management ;
- Trust and Estate--- transfer planning, conservatorship, securities custody and special asset management;
- Philanthropic--- giving strategies and planned giving;
- Financial Planning--- cash flow, debt management, tax planning and retirement goals;
In addition to a full range of deposit services, custom lending, special checking features, asset management, and other preferred banking services, this "neighbor helping neighbor" relationship approach is geared toward qualifying customers who can also tap into Webster's local network of financial and investment professionals.