Versar, Inc. (NYSE Amex: VSR) announced today that it has been awarded a $23.4 million subcontract from HDR, Inc., a global architecture, engineering, consulting and construction firm, for continued construction management and quality assurance operations in Afghanistan. This subcontract will allow Versar to continue to provide engineering support, construction management and quality assurance operations in Afghanistan through February 2013. Versar has been providing construction management and quality assurance work in Afghanistan since 2006.
Tony Otten, CEO of Versar, Inc., said, “This important subcontract with HDR allows Versar to continue to support the Department of Defense by providing our construction management and quality assurance support for reconstruction efforts in Afghanistan. We are also excited about our new relationship with HDR and believe that the HDR/Versar team will continue to provide high quality services and capacity development in this important contract.”
VERSAR, INC., headquartered in Springfield, VA, is a publicly traded global project management company providing sustainable value oriented solutions to government and commercial clients in the construction management, environmental services, munitions response, and telecommunication and technology integration market areas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV