Tootie Pie Company Adds New Directors
SAN ANTONIO, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) announced that it added two members to its board of directors: Les Doss, of San Antonio and Cliff Rogers, of Dallas, TX. This brings the total number of board members to five.
"These two men bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise that complements our existing team and will enhance our efforts to take the Tootie Pie Company to levels beyond where we stand today," said Don Merrill, President & CEO. "We are fortunate to have individuals of this caliber join our board of directors."
Leslie E. Doss has a long and distinguished career. He has worked as a Systems Engineer for the FAA, as well as the Senior Director of Business Strategy for a multinational billion dollar software and computer company located in San Antonio, Texas. He evaluated and recommended to the Board of Directors the acquisitions of several large service based companies across the United States. He successfully negotiated the acquisition of three companies with a net valuation of over $55 million each. He has provided consulting expertise to start up software and computer sales companies, ultimately forming his own retail computer business that he sold to Kmart in 1993 for $3.7 million. He formed a start up medical consulting business, which grew to over $2.5 million in yearly sales and service, before selling the business to WebMD in 1998. He then formed another start up, DML Enterprises, where he currently serves as the President. DML provides billing services to over 43 physician practices across Texas. Mr. Doss is also working on his PHD in Economics, while serving as a full time Professor of Economics at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He has a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington and an MBA from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV