SAN DIEGO, March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced the launch of its new verykool® s700 Android powered smartphone.
"We are excited to release our first internally designed smartphone based on the Android platform," said Joseph Ram, the company's president and chief executive officer. "The s700 features a 3.5" capacitive screen and optional dual SIM (3G/2G) capability. In addition to the main 2MP rear-facing camera, we added a secondary front-facing VGA camera for video calling. The phone has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, and we optimized the battery to last approximately 1.5 days for the average user. From a software perspective, we believe our custom designed user interface is very intuitive, and we endowed the s700 with a number of attractive features including native push e-mail, GPS navigation, access to the Android marketplace and other instant messaging and social networking applications. And, we added some extra features like an E-compass, a 3-way gyroscope and a status LED which instantly signals a new message or missed call."
The Company noted the following additional details of the s700:
- Video recording and playback
- Android version 2.2
- Built-in FM radio and MP3 music player
- SMS/MMS messaging
- Can be used as a 3G USB tethering device
- T-Flash memory expandable to 32GB (2GB embedded)
- 1400 mAh Li-ion battery with kill app for battery savings
- Speakerphone, 72 polyphonic ringtones, 3.5mm audio jack and stereo headset included
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV