Previously validly tendered Notes cannot be withdrawn after the Withdrawal Date, which also occurred at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 7, 2012, and holders who validly tender Notes after the Withdrawal Date do not have withdrawal rights. The Offer will expire at 12:00 midnight New York City time at the end of March 19, 2012, unless extended or earlier terminated by Noranda in its sole discretion (the “Expiration Date”). Because the aggregate principal amount of Notes validly tendered and not withdrawn exceeded the Tender Cap at the Early Tender Date, Noranda is exercising its option, as described in the Offer to Purchase, not to continue to accept for purchase additional Notes validly tendered after the Early Tender Date.
All Notes not accepted on the Early Payment Date either because they were tendered at prices in excess of the Clearing Price or as a result of the proration described in the Offer to Purchase, and all Notes tendered after the Early Tender Date, will be rejected from the Offer and will be returned to tendering Holders promptly following the Expiration Date.
The terms and conditions of the Offer are described in the Offer to Purchase and in the related Letter of Transmittal. Questions regarding the Offer may be directed to BofA Merrill Lynch, Liability Management, at 888-292-0070 (U.S. toll-free) and 980-387-3907 (collect). Copies of the Offer to Purchase and Letter of Transmittal may be obtained from the Information Agent for the Offer, Global Bondholder Services Corporation, at 866-389-1500 (U.S. toll-free) and 212-430-3774 (collect).
This press release is for informational purposes only. This announcement does not constitute an offer to purchase or a solicitation of any offer to sell the Notes or any other securities or a notice of redemption. The Offer is being made solely by the Offer to Purchase, dated February 21, 2012, as supplemented, and the related Letter of Transmittal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV