PLEASANTON, Calif., March 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ross Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROST) will announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 earnings results on Thursday, March 15, 2012. A press release will be sent out at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
The Company will also provide additional details concerning its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 results and business outlook on a conference call to be held on Thursday, March 15, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Participants may listen to a real time audio webcast of the conference call by visiting the Investors section of the Company's website located at www.rossstores.com.
A recorded version of the call will also be available at the website address, as well as via a telephone recording at 404-537-3406, Passcode #60163144, through 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 22, 2012.
SOURCE Ross Stores, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV