“Together, our Mobil and Alliance assets enhance our year-round income stream and build on the vertical integration between our supply, terminaling and wholesale business and our portfolio of approximately 800 gas station locations across the Northeast,” Slifka said. “We believe that the combination of our acquisitions and internally generated growth projects continue to diversify Global’s income streams.”
Financial Results Conference Call
Management will review Global Partners’ fourth-quarter and year-end 2011 financial results in a teleconference call for analysts and investors today.
|Time:||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Dial-in numbers:||(877) 709-8155 (U.S. and Canada)|
|(201) 689-8881 (International)|
The call also will be webcast live and archived on Global Partners' website, www.globalp.com.Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures EBITDA EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure used as a supplemental financial measure by management and external users of Global Partners' consolidated financial statements, such as investors, commercial banks and research analysts, to assess the Partnership's:
- compliance with certain financial covenants included in its debt agreements;
- financial performance without regard to financing methods, capital structure, income taxes or historical cost basis;
- ability to generate cash sufficient to pay interest on its indebtedness and to make distributions to its partners;
- operating performance and return on invested capital as compared to those of other companies in the wholesale, marketing, storing and distribution of refined petroleum products, renewable fuels and crude oil, without regard to financing methods and capital structure; and
- the viability of acquisitions and capital expenditure projects and the overall rates of return of alternative investment opportunities.