-- What does McWilliams make of recent management changes at TSMC and reports that TSMC has halted 100% of its 28nm production? What other companies could be impacted by the ripple effect of this development?
-- Should investors be concerned that Tower Semi has drastically increased its authorized share count? Might this development actually signal the impending resolution of an issue that has significantly weighed on Tower Semi's stock price?
-- Earlier this year when Silicon Labs was trading in the mid-$40s, McWilliams suggested cutting exposure or hedging risks with in-the-money covered calls. What is McWilliams' view of the recent resignation of the CEO of Silicon Labs? Is this a sign things were going wrong? Is his replacement likely to lead the company towards growth? What developments may Silicon Labs' April earnings report reveal?
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning's model portfolio has returned 291% since its inception versus 49% for the S&P 500.About Next Inning: Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran. NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515 SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV