Intellicheck Mobilisa (NYSE Amex: IDN) has released its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Revenues for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 decreased 6% to $2,868,031 compared to $3,046,567 in the same period of the previous year. Adjusted EBITDA was $283,835 for the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to $(253,795) for the fourth quarter of 2010. Net loss for the three months ended December 31, 2011 was $13,907 or $(0.00) per diluted share compared to a net loss of $641,844 or $(0.02) per diluted share for the three months ended December 31, 2010. The Company’s backlog, which represents non-cancelable sales orders for products not yet shipped and services to be performed, was approximately $2.8 million at December 31, 2011, compared to $2.8 million at December 31, 2010.
For the year ended December 31, 2011, revenues increased 2% to $12,484,331 compared to revenues of $12,291,551 reported in the same period of the prior year. Adjusted EBITDA for 2011 increased to $875,164 compared to $(938,934) in 2010. Net loss was $290,859 or $(0.01) per diluted share for the year ended December 31, 2011, compared to a net loss of $2,573,223 or $(0.10) for the year ended December 31, 2010.
Steve Williams, CEO of Intellicheck Mobilisa, commented, “Our efforts to reduce costs are reflected in our numbers and we intend to place additional resources on growing our revenues during 2012.”Q4 2011 and Recent Highlights:
- Commercial Identity Group enters into contract with major international banking firm to incorporate ID Check into the teller transaction system
- ACCOR’s Motel 6 and Studio 6 hotels integrate ScanINN™ check-in and ID verification software with their property management system
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV