- At its Rising Star Casino Resort for the fourth quarter 2011, the Company recorded revenue of $21.7 million and EBITDA of $2.2 million (including a $0.2 million benefit from a one-time outstanding chip liability pick-up), bringing total adjusted EBITDA, as defined below, for the first nine months of the Company’s ownership to $8.0 million.
- Management fees and success fees from the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the fourth quarter 2011 were $0.9 million. The Company’s three-year management agreement with the Pueblo commenced on September 23, 2011.
- Management fees for Gaming Entertainment (Michigan), LLC (“GEM”), a 50%-owned joint venture that manages FireKeepers Casino, were $4.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2011, compared to $5.8 million in the fourth quarter 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA and other items, as defined below, for the fourth quarter of 2011 was $4.5 million versus $3.8 million in the prior-year period. Prior-year period results include $1.5 million in equity in net income from the Company’s Delaware management contract, which expired in August 2011.
- As of December 31, 2011, Full House Resorts had $14.7 million in cash, $26.9 million in outstanding debt (inclusive of swap agreement liability) and approximately $4.3 million of availability on its revolving credit facility.
- On February 27, 2012, the Company and its partner in GEM, RAM Entertainment LLC, announced that it had signed a letter of intent to sell their interests in the management agreement to the FireKeepers Development Authority. In accordance with the terms of the letter of intent, the purchase price would be $97.5 million. The closing for the transaction is expected in the second quarter, conditioned on the Authority obtaining financing and the completion of definitive documents and other customary closing conditions. The Company intends to use a portion of the after-tax proceeds to pay off the Company’s remaining outstanding debt.
Full House Resorts Announces Three Month And Full Year Results For The Period Ended December 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.