Domino's Pizza Inc. Stock Upgraded (DPZ)
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 33.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 122.51% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DPZ should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- DOMINO'S PIZZA INC has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DOMINO'S PIZZA INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.71 versus $1.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.94 versus $1.71).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 27.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.17 million to $30.91 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 14.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 1.17 is sturdy.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts