Sigma Designs (SIGM)
Q4 2012 Earnings Call
March 07, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesEdward McGregor - Thomas E. Gay - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and SecretaryThinh Q. Tran - Founder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and PresidentKenneth Lowe - Vice President of Strategic MarketingAnalystsGary W. Mobley - The Benchmark Company, LLC, Research DivisionQuinn Bolton - Needham & Company, LLC, Research DivisionHamed Khorsand - BWS Financial Inc.Stephen Chin - UBS Investment Bank, Research DivisionPhilip LeePresentationOperator
Previous Statements by SIGM
» Sigma Designs' CEO Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Sigma Designs' CEO Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Sigma Designs' CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Today's agenda will begin with my brief introduction, a review of selected financials by Tom, an executive overview by Thinh, a market update by Ken and comments on guidance by Thinh. We'll then open the call to questions from analysts and institutional investors, and we expect to conclude the call within one hour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV