Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it has entered into a new $325 million, four-year revolving credit facility that expires on March 7, 2016. The new facility replaces Kemper’s $245 million facility that was set to expire October 30, 2012.
Proceeds under the agreement can be used for general corporate purposes.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC served as Joint Bookrunners and Joint Lead Arrangers.
About KemperKemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that principally provide life, health, auto, homeowners, renters and other insurance products to the individual and small business markets. Kemper serves its customers through a network of independent agents, brokers and career agents, as well as directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships. Additional information about Kemper is available by visiting kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV